Monday, August 3, 2009

Yorkies, Yorkies Everywhere

Oh my goodness, I am so excited.
I entered the YorkieTalk Gift Exchange and got my secret buddy today!
The last one I was in (last year this time) was oh so much fun.
These days there are so many cute things to pamper pups with...

I almost think I get about as much enjoyment shopping for furbabies as I do shopping for new fabrics.

Can't believe I just typed that... haha!

So I've been browsing Etsy along with other handmade websites looking for those perfect, cute little gifts for our special secret buddy.

Last year I didn't know about Etsy but now I do and I'm oh so happy that I do.

It's going to be a blast.

I'll share pictures whenever Lillybug gets her box and of course share pictures whenever our buddy gets theirs!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome. I make Dispose a Diaper Bag/ Doggie Poo bags... just saying ;)

    What an adorable picture of your baby!

    ReplyDelete