Wednesday, November 4, 2009

life is good

I have been SO busy.

I was contacted a few weeks ago about a consignment here in good ole Kentucky.
These 2 sisters were opening up their own shop in Winchester, KY and were only going to carry handmade items.

They wanted to know if I'd be interested in consigning.
Are you kidding me?! DUH!

So I shipped quite a few goodies off and it pretty much depleted my shop.
A good depletion though.

I have been spending the past bajillion days sewing up a storm
so I can have stuff for sale in my shop.


I finished this morning with what I had started and had to quit so I don't get burnt out.

However, tomorrow is the grand opening of their shop.
So, if you're ever in Winchester, KY... stop in at the Dreaming Tree Studio and support handmade artisans... like me. :)


1 comment: