Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Brings Bright Ragged Out Colors!

Quite a bit has been going on in the world of Rags & Ribbons! I've been on a mission since last Thursday making a huge dog bed (42" x 42")... I can proudly say, I'm finished! It's in UPS' hands now on it's way to it's destination! I think it's officially the hardest item I have ever made! The buyer was such a great person to work with though so it made it worth while!


Spring is here and summer will soon follow so I thought, "what better way to bring in the new season than with a new bright, colorful bag?" Which leads me also to a few things I decided to try and make while I was busy with the machine (not pictured: change purse). Sewing is such an addiction, nothing feels better than coming up with something new on your own.


Love those wristlets! So cute and fun for summer. It will be great on those nights out when I don't feel like dragging my bag around, haha.

I've also tried a hand at making hairbows. To see those, head over to Myspace.com/RagsNRibbons.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment