Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boots with the Fur!

Weight Watchers went GREAT on Tuesday! I lost 4 lbs! I was shocked and happy whenever the lady who weighed me in said it! It's been hard while I'm here at my mom's... especially when she cooks, I love her good cooking! She fixed baked chicken with chicken broth, garlic and mushrooms tonight. She also fixed cabbage and broccoli and it was so yummy!

After we got out of Weight Watchers on Tuesday, we did a little shopping. I didn't want to get a lot because I want to wait 'til I lose weight and can shop for smaller clothes but I had to have some shirts. I wanted some fabric to make myself a new purse but I'm too picky and couldn't find anything I liked.

It snowed and sleeted here today. I can't believe a few days ago it was in the 70's and sun shining as bright as can be and today it was sleeting like crazy. No wonder everyone can't keep from getting sick... I just pray I don't get the flu again, yuck!

We had fun staying in the house taping Lilly in her booties... here she is at home with them on.

That's all though... tomorrow Mom & I are going to check out a primitive store here in Scottsville. Hope everyone out there is having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment