Monday, March 9, 2009

Weight Watchers, Purses & Doggy Love!

Well, Rickey left for Florida today for a job :-(! I miss him tons already and so does Lilly. I'm at my mom's in Scottsville, I like coming down here when he's out of town. We took my grandma to the doctor in Bowling Green and did a little running then came back home. I'm wore out. I've been taking Lilly outside to potty rather than having her use her pee pads while we've been here.

Rickey & I took her to the park on Saturday when it was really nice out. She loved it!

I sold a purse over the weekend and sent it out today. I included a cute little "change purse" with it as a free gift, it was actually bigger than a change purse though.

I've also started making dog bows and I made Lilly some pajamas.

Last Tuesday, Rickey & I went to our first Weight Watchers meeting with my mom. Last week was our first week on it. It's been fairly rough but I'm pretty set on sticking with it and losing some weight. I've always been heavier and I would love to lose weight and be healthy. It would be really nice to go shopping and not have to shop in the plus size clothing. We go to our next meeting tomorrow, it's just Mom & I going. Hope I've lost a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment