Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shop Closed Until Further Notice

Etsy shop has been closed since April 30th 12AM (Thursday) after my free shipping promotion ended. I have been down here at my mom's in Scottsville, KY, helping her out with my grandmother. She had a pace maker put in on Friday and came home on Sunday. We're not sure if she's having complications or not but she has been incredibly dizzy and nauseous since her surgery. They tried to get her to stay at the hospital on Sunday but she just wasn't having it (she's very hard headed) so she ended up coming home. I wish she'd start feeling better so she can recoup herself from her surgery and get used to her pacemaker.

Shop will re-open as soon as everything is better with her and I can make it home. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment