Friday, May 8, 2009

Shop Is Back Open!

I opened the Etsy shop back up this morning. I already have several orders. I'm still at my mom's house, I was going to go home today but the weather is supposed to be bad. I went home and got a few supplies and my machine and brought it back here, then realized I forgot one of my important tools - my rotary cutter!

We're going to Hancock Fabrics in the morning to get some blades and a trolley for my machine! I also have to get some new jeans, I ripped a pair of mine a couple weeks ago :(!

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mothers out there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl just thought I'd be the first to comment on here and tell you that I love you and I am so proud of you for doing what you love.I'm just glad that I could help you get started I love you more than you will ever know

    ReplyDelete