Monday, June 15, 2009

Let's Go to the Farmer's Market!

Why is it so hard to get a house! I'm over living in an apartment where I can hear things I don't want to hear. I'm ready for a house out in the country where it's peaceful and beautiful. I pray!


I'm always trying to find random things on Etsy that I can buy, I love supporting other sellers.

I was tickled pink whenever I ran across PaperFish. I found THE CUTEST little button pin, it didn't take me long to decide that I just HAD to have it for my newest purse I was making myself.

"I made it myself", if that isn't awesome enough in itself to have a pin that says that, it's decked out in polka dots and buttons - right up my alley!


A purse made out of gorgeous fabrics that they should NEVER stop selling and a beautiful handmade pin. Life and eye candy just doesn't get any better than that... at least for me!

Not only does she have gorgeous button pins, she has bunt, felt pins and beautiful huge bright buttons! Check out her shop, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pin! That is so adorable, and suits you perfect! The purse is gorgeous! I hope that you get the house that you are wanting very soon!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so good! Thanks for mentioning my shop XXXX i lurve handmade too, of course!

    ReplyDelete