Friday, June 19, 2009

Hopin' and Prayin' for Tomorrow

Well, I think we have finally found a house! Hopefully!



It's a rent to own and needs quite a bit of work (it blows my mind how disgusting some people can live) but we're tired of this apartment living so we're going for it. I'm incredibly nervous, tomorrow we're meeting with the owner and walking through the house and discussing things with him. I'm hopin' and prayin' that everything works out how we would like it to. It would be a HUGE blessing.

Now this...

This is the damage an 8 lb dog does to a cat toy. You should have seen her little furry butt flying upstairs with this thing in her mouth, she always does this when she knows she's doing something she isn't supposed to.

The past few days I've been sewing up a storm. Working on new, gahgeous bags and wristlets for the summer! I also got the .com for my shop name... exciting for me but everyone else could probably care less, that's alright though! :)




More items are listed in my shop! I've also marked a couple things down.

I ordered a fabric covered button maker and oh my goodness! So much better than using the same 'ole plastic buttons that cost an arm and a leg. I sat upstairs in my sewing room yesterday making fabric buttons, I'm amused easily though.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I just hope we stay clear of these severe storms we've been having all week.

3 comments:

  1. You just entered my giveaway, and so I decided to come visit. ;) I have to agree that they should NEVER stop selling Sandi Henderson's fabrics,lol. ;) LOVE your cell phone wristlets... they are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric is just the cutest ever. I'm so going to have you make us a bag soon! I hope the new house works out!!!! Very excited for you! But your apartment is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say THANK YOU for entering the giveaway, and for the bloggy love. ;)

    ReplyDelete