Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Patience, Sewing and Sales!

I have been on pins and needles this past week. I tend to get my hopes up way too high and always get let down. I'm trying my hardest to just hand it all over and just let it go how it's going to go but it's HARD.

I'm still (im)patiently waiting on word back about the house we've been looking at.

There's days like today when I have to listen to my neighbors and I'm just ready to up and move, no matter what.

Besides worrying myself crazy, I have been super busy sewing! Things have been so slow but I reckon if I just keep at it, I'll either have the items for my first craft show one day (I hope!) or I'll never have to buy a new bag ever again.

I've marked several wristlets down in my shop within the past couple of days. I revamped them just a teensy bit and decided to sell out of my previous ones so I can have more room for new ones. Check it out, it's a bit more than 20% off!

Hereare these cuteee pictures of Lilly riding around in my sewing machine trolley just because a post isn't a good post without a picture or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment