Thursday, June 25, 2009

Debbie Downer Took Over My Blog

Things aren't going the way we would like or expected with the house. We're getting the runaround and I hate it more than anything. Why can't people just be honest and upfront? It's not right getting a poor girl's hopes up only to leave her hanging. I'm (im)patiently waiting for a sign, a sign that will show us what we should do - whether we should jump in and do work to this house and just rent it or... just let it go. What happens if we choose wrong?

Sales are still insanely slow... so slow that they aren't even there. A couple months ago I was wondering if I could keep up, calling my grandma to see if she could help if I needed it. Now? I have a pile of bags and a pile of wristlets waiting for their forever home. I'm trying my hardest to keep pushing and keep telling myself that it's just the economy.

It's all alright though, I have faith that everything will work itself out... it always does, right?

Plus, this little angel makes it all alright and makes me just step back and breathe...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think with the house situation you could go wrong in any way. If you do the work on the house it could also pay off later, if buy it that is. I'm not a fan of renting and I'm not sure where you are wanting to live but Mom and I were looking at houses here in the county last night and it looks like there is some good deals!
    Sales will also pick up here soon, I just know that they will =)

    ReplyDelete