Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Even though sales get slow, it doesn't stop me, I just keep sewing and keep buying beautiful fabrics! I love seeing new fabrics come out, I'm like a kid in a candy store. I've been working on a new style of a bag too and a few other things. Exciting, exciting!

Last night we came down to my mom's to stay since we've been having horrible problems with our neighbors. Rickey left this morning for Pennsylvania and I miss him tons!
It rained and rained last night, it finally stopped and we were shooting off fireworks at 11. Lillybug hated it, she didn't know what was going on.

I made this cute little number for Lilly... well, half made it. I bought a little newborn dress in the clearance baby clothes at Wal-mart for $3. Cut and sewed a little on it, took about 5 minutes and bam! She's such a dollbaby. (Don't pay attention to her huge toy mess behind her, I can pick them up and 2 seconds later she's whining wanting them back out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment