Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She is Definitely A Yorkie!

I have come to the realization that Yorkies love attention more than anything.
Lilly gets asked daily, by me, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

I can't sew, watch TV, fold laundry - NOTHING! Without having 2 little black eyes staring straight at me.

Ignoring doesn't work. She'll just start making noises or bark at me.

It's worse when my lovely bf is gone traveling for work. Guess where he is right now? Gone.

So... I strap on my patience and try to sew, watch TV and fold laundry while having these 2 little black eyes staring straight at me.

I've come to the realization that I wouldn't want it any other way so I just deal and take several breaks to toss a toy or two.

Love her.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! Except its my daughter... every 2 minutes, "Juice! Milk! Potty! Eat!" Its always something and a wonder how I get anything done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true that they love attention. I had one for many years. He was one of the best dogs I have had.

    ReplyDelete