Thursday, July 23, 2009

There's Always A Few Bumps in the Road

Things have been pretty crazy here lately. I had to go to Scottsville and stay with my mom for 2 weeks because all sorts of crazy police involved drama happened at my apartment 2 nights before Rickey had to leave for PA.

I was too scared and too much of a chicken to tough it out by myself with Lilly.

I enjoyed being at my mom's and being the majority of drama free.

Came home to a nice, quiet apartment with the disturbing neighbors gone for good.


I've been sewing and spitting out new things just as fast as I can. Trying to keep up with the pick up of sales I've had since I was featured on Etsy's front page.

Lilly keeps my nerves somewhat calm and me somewhat sane no matter how crazy things can get. I'm so thankful and believe undoubtedly that God brought me to her and her to me for that reason. I don't know what I would do without her.

She is the love of my life.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is beautiful!! want me to link ya up? yours is way cooler then mine!!!

    ReplyDelete