Wednesday, September 16, 2009

goodness gracious!

Good grief...
I think I'm the biggest procrastinator there ever was

I'm in heaven out here at our new place in the country
we're still renting but it's 100 times better than our psycho apartment life

I have so much room to fill with crafty and fabric goodness
how is it that you run out of space, so you move then you run out of space again?
Does that ever stop?

I have a hugeee garden tub now... with jets
we have became best friends!
I think Lilly hates it though

I'm putting the purse making on hold for a while
new, exciting stuff is coming though
...at least to me it's exciting

I don't think I'll ever have "enough" fabric
is there even such a thing?

Hope all y'all are having a great, blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I'm glad that you love your new place! That is what always matters!!

    ReplyDelete