Friday, September 25, 2009

ooh la la

I think... actually no, I know I could sit for days
and look at all the crafty goodness on Flickr and blogs.

My eyes seriously go ga-ga over bright, fun colors...
I can't get enough of Sandi Henderson's Flickr fabric pools.

Been doing a lot of this...


and Lilly has been a good girl doing a lot of this...


Does anyone else have issues parting with their scraps?


Boyfriend is coming home as I type this...
been in Arkansas for the past 2+ weeks
I'm so excited I can't even stand it
Even more excited that we're going to a craft fair in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. We need to have a talk about your boyfriend and why is always gone for ever =( no fun for you at all! I love all of the bright pretty colors in these pictures! Your so darn talented and I'm soooo jealous of your sewing skills. Mrs. Fisher didn't teach me jack in her class! haha. JK!

    I left you something on my blog. Have a great weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete