Thursday, February 4, 2010

we miss you

The past 6 days with Rickey were amazing.

I miss having him home all of the time SO much... Lilly does too, really bad. He left for Mexico yesterday morning. Boarded the first plane in Louisville & then changed planes in Texas. Somehow when he got off the plane in Mexico, he lost his iPhone which made him extremely sad but I figure... he'll live.

It's funny, you know, a country boy going to a different place such as Mexico. It's so funny to hear his thoughts after a day. He's also realizing that changing to a completely different food for every.single.meal will make you have tummy troubles. ha

~ I had to get glasses.


But my pretty.messy.flower makes it alright!

~ We got snowed in for the weekend. Fun for like the first day...

~ Learned a lesson to never go look at trucks with males. Worst idea EVER. Turns into an all day affair.

but we were able to spend LOTS of quality time together but that LOTS still wasn't enough.

I miss him tremendously and want him back.home.NOW.

Lilly does too...


She LOVES jumping up on the clothes fresh out of the dryer and quickly falling asleep so I can't fold them.


In other news, I received my first ever wholesale order and even better than that... from AUSTRALIA. How awesome! Which meant LOTS and LOTS of fabric FUN.


So that's been keeping me busy and somewhat kept my mind off of being sad that he's gone.

1 comment:

  1. A wholesale order? Gosh, you go girl!

    I need to make an order with you. I'm not sure when you are available so let me know! I also want to include something in it for a blog giveaway! Email me or facebook me =)

    Also, thank you so much for the comment that you left on my last blog post. That was one of the sweetest things that anyone has ever said to me. I still feel like everyone looks down on me most days. I wrote that blog mainly because I wanted to get it out. I could talk about that situation forever and never feel "okay" about it. Not to mention I have prayed for years but I believe God leaves scares on our hearts to remind us of who we are..dang I'm going to quote myself on that one! haha! loves.

    ReplyDelete